Injury Lawyer Godfrey, IL
Call a Godfrey, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Godfrey, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Godfrey, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Godfrey injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some things Godfrey residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation for Godfrey injury cases varies on a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Godfrey injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Godfrey, IL. It’s essential for victims to call our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Godfrey, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Godfrey, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injury victims in Godfrey. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually involve the following:
Our Godfrey Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Godfrey, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Godfrey injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Godfrey.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Godfrey, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Godfrey injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Godfrey injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Godfrey injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Godfrey, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Godfrey, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Godfrey injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer experienced legal counsel to clients and their families in Godfrey, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Godfrey, IL, Injury Lawyer.