Injury Lawyer Goreville, IL
Call a Goreville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Goreville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Goreville, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Goreville injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips Goreville residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation in Goreville injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Goreville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Goreville, IL. It is important for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Goreville, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Goreville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims in Goreville. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our Goreville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Goreville, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Goreville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Goreville.
One of your main questions a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at play here. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Goreville, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Goreville injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Goreville injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Goreville injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Goreville, IL, read Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Goreville, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Goreville injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Goreville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Goreville, IL, Injury Lawyer.