Injury Lawyer Grand Tower, IL
Contact a Grand Tower, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Grand Tower, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Grand Tower, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Grand Tower injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Grand Tower residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement in Grand Tower personal injury cases is subjected to numerous different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Grand Tower injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Grand Tower, IL. It is important for victims to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Grand Tower, IL
There are various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It’s vital to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Grand Tower, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims in Grand Tower. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically include the following:
Our Grand Tower Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Grand Tower, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Grand Tower injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Grand Tower.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Grand Tower, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Grand Tower injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Grand Tower injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Grand Tower injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Grand Tower, IL, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Grand Tower, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Grand Tower injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Grand Tower, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Grand Tower, IL, Injury Lawyer.