Injury Lawyer Granite City, IL
Call a Granite City, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Granite City, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Granite City, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Granite City injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some things Granite City residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement for Granite City personal injury cases depends on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Granite City injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Granite City, IL. It is crucial for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Granite City, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Granite City, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims and their families in Granite City. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically include the following:
Our Granite City Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Granite City, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Granite City injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Granite City.
Usually, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s many factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Granite City, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Granite City injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Granite City injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Granite City injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Granite City, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Call Your Granite City, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Granite City injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer experienced legal representation to clients and their families in Granite City, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Granite City, IL, Injury Lawyer.