Injury Lawyer Gray Summit, MO
Call a Gray Summit, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Gray Summit, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Gray Summit, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Gray Summit injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some things Gray Summit residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement in Gray Summit injury claims varies on several different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Gray Summit injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Gray Summit, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to call us today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Gray Summit, MO
There’s a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Gray Summit, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in Gray Summit. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically include the following:
Our Gray Summit Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Gray Summit, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Gray Summit injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Gray Summit.
One of your main questions an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s a good deal of factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Gray Summit, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Gray Summit injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Gray Summit injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Gray Summit injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Gray Summit, MO, read our case results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Gray Summit, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Gray Summit injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide experienced legal representation to clients and their families in Gray Summit, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Gray Summit, MO, Injury Lawyer.