Injury Lawyer Grayville, IL
Call a Grayville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Grayville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Grayville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Grayville injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are a few things Grayville residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Grayville personal injury claims varies on several factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Grayville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Grayville, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to call Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Grayville, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is crucial to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Grayville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims and their families in Grayville. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically involve the following:
Our Grayville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Grayville, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Grayville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Grayville.
Usually, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are numerous factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Grayville, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Grayville injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Grayville injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Grayville injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Grayville, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Call Your Grayville, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Grayville injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer professional legal representation to victims and their families in Grayville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Grayville, IL, Injury Lawyer.