Injury Lawyer Greenville, IL
Contact a Greenville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Greenville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Greenville, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Greenville injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few things Greenville residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for Greenville personal injury claims depends on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Greenville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Greenville, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to call us today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Greenville, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Greenville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Greenville. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically include the following:
Our Greenville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Greenville, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Greenville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Greenville.
Typically, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Greenville, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Greenville injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Greenville injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Greenville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Greenville, IL, check out Dixon’s case results and client testimonials.
Call Your Greenville, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Greenville injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer seasoned legal representation to clients and their families in Greenville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Greenville, IL, Injury Lawyer.