Injury Lawyer Hamel, IL
Contact a Hamel, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Hamel, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Hamel, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Hamel injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some things Hamel residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Hamel personal injury cases depends on a number of factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Hamel injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Hamel, IL. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Hamel, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s vital to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Hamel, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims and their families in Hamel. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually include the following:
Our Hamel Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Hamel, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Hamel injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Hamel.
Typically, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are multiple factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Hamel, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Hamel injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Hamel injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Hamel injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Hamel, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and client testimonials.
Call Your Hamel, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Hamel injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide valuable legal representation to victims and their families in Hamel, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Hamel, IL, Injury Lawyer.