Injury Lawyer Harrisburg, IL
Contact a Harrisburg, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Harrisburg, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Harrisburg injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some things Harrisburg residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Harrisburg injury cases varies on numerous different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Harrisburg injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Harrisburg, IL. It is vital for victims to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Harrisburg, IL
There are various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s vital to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Harrisburg, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Harrisburg. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Harrisburg Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Harrisburg, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Harrisburg injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Harrisburg.
One of your main questions an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Harrisburg, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Harrisburg injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Harrisburg injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Harrisburg injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Harrisburg, IL, read Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Harrisburg, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Harrisburg injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Harrisburg, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Harrisburg, IL, Injury Lawyer.