Injury Lawyer Hermann, MO
Contact a Hermann, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Hermann, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Hermann, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Hermann injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Hermann residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Hermann injury cases depends on a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Hermann injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Hermann, MO. It is essential for victims to contact Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Hermann, MO
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s vital to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Hermann, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims and their families in Hermann. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically include the following:
Our Hermann Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Hermann, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Hermann injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Hermann.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s multiple factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Hermann, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Hermann injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Hermann injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Hermann injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Hermann, MO, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Hermann, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Hermann injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Hermann, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Hermann, MO, Injury Lawyer.