Injury Lawyer Herrin, IL
Contact a Herrin, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Herrin, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Herrin, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Herrin injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few tips Herrin residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Herrin injury claims is subjected to numerous different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Herrin injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Herrin, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Herrin, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Herrin, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims in Herrin. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Herrin Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Herrin, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Herrin injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Herrin.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Herrin, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Herrin injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Herrin injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Herrin injury lawyers at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Herrin, IL, read Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Call Your Herrin, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Herrin injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Herrin, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Herrin, IL, Injury Lawyer.