Injury Lawyer High Ridge, MO
Call a High Ridge, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in High Ridge, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the High Ridge, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The High Ridge injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips High Ridge residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for High Ridge injury claims is subjected to a number of different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the High Ridge injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in High Ridge, MO. It’s important for victims to call us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in High Ridge, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is vital to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in High Ridge, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer support to injury victims in High Ridge. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to include the following:
Our High Ridge Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in High Ridge, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The High Ridge injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in High Ridge.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in High Ridge, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The High Ridge injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your High Ridge injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the High Ridge injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in High Ridge, MO, read our results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your High Ridge, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire High Ridge injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer professional legal representation to clients and their families in High Ridge, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your High Ridge, MO, Injury Lawyer.