Injury Lawyer Highland, IL
Call a Highland, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Highland, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Highland, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Highland injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few things Highland residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Highland injury cases is subjected to several different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Highland injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Highland, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Highland, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Highland, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injured victims in Highland. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Highland Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Highland, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Highland injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Highland.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Highland, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Highland injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Highland injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Highland injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Highland, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and client testimonials.
Call Your Highland, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Highland injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Highland, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Highland, IL, Injury Lawyer.