Injury Lawyer Hillsboro, MO
Call a Hillsboro, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Hillsboro, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Hillsboro, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Hillsboro injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some tips Hillsboro residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation in Hillsboro personal injury claims is subjected to a number of factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Hillsboro injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Hillsboro, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to call us now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Hillsboro, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Hillsboro, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims in Hillsboro. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually involve the following:
Our Hillsboro Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Hillsboro, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Hillsboro injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Hillsboro.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Hillsboro, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Hillsboro injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Hillsboro injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Hillsboro injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Hillsboro, MO, read Dixon’s case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Hillsboro, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Hillsboro injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Hillsboro, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Hillsboro, MO, Injury Lawyer.