Injury Lawyer House Springs, MO
Call a House Springs, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in House Springs, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the House Springs, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The House Springs injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips House Springs residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards in House Springs injury claims is subjected to numerous factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the House Springs injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in House Springs, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in House Springs, MO
There’s a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in House Springs, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims in House Springs. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our House Springs Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in House Springs, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The House Springs injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in House Springs.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in House Springs, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The House Springs injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your House Springs injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the House Springs injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in House Springs, MO, read our case results and client testimonials.
Call Your House Springs, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire House Springs injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal counsel to victims and their families in House Springs, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your House Springs, MO, Injury Lawyer.