Injury Lawyer Hoyleton, IL
Call a Hoyleton, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Hoyleton, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Hoyleton, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Hoyleton injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Hoyleton residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Hoyleton injury claims varies on numerous factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Hoyleton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Hoyleton, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to call our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Hoyleton, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It’s important to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Hoyleton, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injured victims and their families in Hoyleton. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Hoyleton Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Hoyleton, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Hoyleton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Hoyleton.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Hoyleton, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Hoyleton injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Hoyleton injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Hoyleton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Hoyleton, IL, read Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Hoyleton, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Hoyleton injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Hoyleton, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Hoyleton, IL, Injury Lawyer.