Injury Lawyer Jennings, MO
Contact a Jennings, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Jennings, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Jennings, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Jennings injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things Jennings residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement in Jennings personal injury cases is subjected to numerous factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Jennings injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Jennings, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to call Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Jennings, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is important to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Jennings, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injured victims in Jennings. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually involve the following:
Our Jennings Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Jennings, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Jennings injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Jennings.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Jennings, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Jennings injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Jennings injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Jennings injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Jennings, MO, read our results and testimonials.
Contact Your Jennings, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Jennings injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Jennings, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Jennings, MO, Injury Lawyer.