Injury Lawyer Jonesboro, IL
Call a Jonesboro, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Jonesboro, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Jonesboro, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Jonesboro injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips Jonesboro residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Jonesboro personal injury claims depends on a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Jonesboro injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Jonesboro, IL. It’s vital for victims to call us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Jonesboro, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Jonesboro, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Jonesboro. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically include the following:
Our Jonesboro Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Jonesboro, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Jonesboro injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Jonesboro.
Usually, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s many factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Jonesboro, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Jonesboro injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Jonesboro injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Jonesboro injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Jonesboro, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Jonesboro, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Jonesboro injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Jonesboro, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Jonesboro, IL, Injury Lawyer.