Injury Lawyer Joppa, IL
Contact a Joppa, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Joppa, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Joppa, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Joppa injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Joppa residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation for Joppa personal injury cases depends on numerous factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Joppa injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Joppa, IL. It is important for victims to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Joppa, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It’s vital to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Joppa, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injured victims in Joppa. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims usually include the following:
Our Joppa Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Joppa, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Joppa injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Joppa.
Typically, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Joppa, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Joppa injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Joppa injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Joppa injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Joppa, IL, read Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Call Your Joppa, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Joppa injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Joppa, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Joppa, IL, Injury Lawyer.