Injury Lawyer Kirkwood, MO
Call a Kirkwood, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Kirkwood, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Kirkwood, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Kirkwood injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some tips Kirkwood residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Kirkwood personal injury claims is subjected to numerous different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Kirkwood injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Kirkwood, MO. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Kirkwood, MO
There are several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is important to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Kirkwood, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims in Kirkwood. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically include the following:
Our Kirkwood Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Kirkwood, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Kirkwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Kirkwood.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s multiple factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Kirkwood, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Kirkwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Kirkwood injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Kirkwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Kirkwood, MO, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your Kirkwood, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Kirkwood injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in Kirkwood, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Kirkwood, MO, Injury Lawyer.