Injury Lawyer Lake St. Louis, MO
Call a Lake St. Louis, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Lake St. Louis, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Lake St. Louis injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips Lake St. Louis residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Lake St. Louis personal injury cases varies on a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Lake St. Louis injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO. It’s important for victims to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Lake St. Louis, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s vital to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims and their families in Lake St. Louis. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Lake St. Louis Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Lake St. Louis, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Lake St. Louis injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Lake St. Louis.
One of your main questions an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Lake St. Louis, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Lake St. Louis injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Lake St. Louis injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Lake St. Louis injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Lake St. Louis, MO, read our case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Lake St. Louis, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Lake St. Louis injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Lake St. Louis, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Lake St. Louis, MO, Injury Lawyer.