Injury Lawyer Lawrenceville, IL
Call a Lawrenceville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Lawrenceville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Lawrenceville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Lawrenceville injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things Lawrenceville residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in Lawrenceville injury claims is subjected to numerous factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Lawrenceville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Lawrenceville, IL. It is essential for victims to contact Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Lawrenceville, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It is vital to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Lawrenceville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Lawrenceville. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually include the following:
Our Lawrenceville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Lawrenceville, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Lawrenceville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Lawrenceville.
One of your main questions a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at work here. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Lawrenceville, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Lawrenceville injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Lawrenceville injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Lawrenceville injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Lawrenceville, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Lawrenceville, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Lawrenceville injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide experienced legal counsel to clients and their families in Lawrenceville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Lawrenceville, IL, Injury Lawyer.