Injury Lawyer Marion, IL
Call a Marion, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Marion, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Marion, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Marion injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some things Marion residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement in Marion personal injury claims is subjected to numerous factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Marion injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Marion, IL. It is vital for victims to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Marion, IL
There are several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Marion, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims and their families in Marion. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Marion Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Marion, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Marion injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Marion.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are numerous factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Marion, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Marion injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Marion injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Marion injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Marion, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Marion, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Marion injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Marion, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Marion, IL, Injury Lawyer.