Injury Lawyer Marissa, IL
Contact a Marissa, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Marissa, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Marissa, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Marissa injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Marissa residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for Marissa injury claims is subjected to numerous different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Marissa injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Marissa, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Marissa, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s important to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Marissa, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims and their families in Marissa. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Marissa Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Marissa, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Marissa injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Marissa.
Usually, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Marissa, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Marissa injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Marissa injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Marissa injury lawyers at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Marissa, IL, read Dixon’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Call Your Marissa, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Marissa injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer valuable legal representation to victims and their families in Marissa, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Marissa, IL, Injury Lawyer.