Injury Lawyer Maryland Heights, MO
Call a Maryland Heights, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Maryland Heights, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Maryland Heights injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Maryland Heights residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Maryland Heights personal injury cases is subjected to several different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Maryland Heights injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $50 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO. It is crucial for victims to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Maryland Heights, MO
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injured victims and their families in Maryland Heights. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually involve the following:
Our Maryland Heights Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Maryland Heights, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Maryland Heights injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Maryland Heights.
Typically, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s numerous factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Maryland Heights, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Maryland Heights injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Maryland Heights injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Maryland Heights injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Maryland Heights, MO, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Maryland Heights, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Maryland Heights injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Maryland Heights, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Maryland Heights, MO, Injury Lawyer.