Injury Lawyer Mascoutah, IL
Contact a Mascoutah, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Mascoutah, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Mascoutah, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Mascoutah injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few things Mascoutah residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Mascoutah personal injury claims varies on several factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Mascoutah injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Mascoutah, IL. It is crucial for victims to contact Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Mascoutah, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is important to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Mascoutah, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims and their families in Mascoutah. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Mascoutah Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Mascoutah, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Mascoutah injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Mascoutah.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Mascoutah, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Mascoutah injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Mascoutah injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Mascoutah injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Mascoutah, IL, see our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Call Your Mascoutah, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Mascoutah injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Mascoutah, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Mascoutah, IL, Injury Lawyer.