Injury Lawyer Matson, MO
Contact a Matson, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Matson, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Matson, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Matson injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few things Matson residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for Matson personal injury cases depends on numerous different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Matson injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $50 million for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Matson, MO. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Matson, MO
There are various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is vital to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Matson, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Matson. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Matson Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Matson, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Matson injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Matson.
Typically, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are numerous factors at play here. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Matson, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Matson injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Matson injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Matson injury lawyers at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Matson, MO, check out Dixon’s case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Matson, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Matson injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide experienced legal counsel to clients and their families in Matson, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Matson, MO, Injury Lawyer.