Injury Lawyer Maunie, IL
Contact a Maunie, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Maunie, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Maunie, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Maunie injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Maunie residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for Maunie personal injury cases is subjected to a number of factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Maunie injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $50 million for clients, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Maunie, IL. It is vital for victims to call our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Maunie, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It is important to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Maunie, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in Maunie. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Maunie Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Maunie, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Maunie injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Maunie.
Typically, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s many factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Maunie, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Maunie injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Maunie injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Maunie injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Maunie, IL, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Maunie, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Maunie injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Maunie, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Maunie, IL, Injury Lawyer.