Injury Lawyer Mehlville, MO
Contact a Mehlville, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Mehlville, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Mehlville, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Mehlville injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some things Mehlville residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for Mehlville personal injury claims varies on numerous factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Mehlville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Mehlville, MO. It’s crucial for victims to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Mehlville, MO
There are various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It is important to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Mehlville, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims in Mehlville. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually involve the following:
Our Mehlville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Mehlville, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Mehlville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Mehlville.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s numerous factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Mehlville, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Mehlville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Mehlville injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Mehlville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Mehlville, MO, see our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Mehlville, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Mehlville injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Mehlville, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Mehlville, MO, Injury Lawyer.