Injury Lawyer Metropolis, IL
Call a Metropolis, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Metropolis, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Metropolis, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Metropolis injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Metropolis residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation for Metropolis personal injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Metropolis injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Metropolis, IL. It is important for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Metropolis, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is crucial to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Metropolis, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Metropolis. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually include the following:
Our Metropolis Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Metropolis, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Metropolis injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Metropolis.
Usually, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Metropolis, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Metropolis injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Metropolis injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Metropolis injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Metropolis, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Metropolis, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Metropolis injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Metropolis, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Metropolis, IL, Injury Lawyer.