Injury Lawyer Mill Shoals, IL
Contact a Mill Shoals, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Mill Shoals, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Mill Shoals injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some things Mill Shoals residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Mill Shoals injury claims is subjected to a number of factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Mill Shoals injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Mill Shoals, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to call Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Mill Shoals, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s vital to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Mill Shoals, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims in Mill Shoals. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically involve the following:
Our Mill Shoals Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Mill Shoals, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Mill Shoals injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Mill Shoals.
Typically, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Mill Shoals, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Mill Shoals injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Mill Shoals injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Mill Shoals injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Mill Shoals, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Mill Shoals, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Mill Shoals injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Mill Shoals, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Mill Shoals, IL, Injury Lawyer.