Injury Lawyer Miller City, IL
Contact a Miller City, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Miller City, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Miller City, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Miller City injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few things Miller City residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement in Miller City injury cases is subjected to numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Miller City injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Miller City, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to call us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Miller City, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Miller City, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Miller City. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Miller City Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Miller City, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Miller City injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Miller City.
Usually, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s many factors at work here. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Miller City, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Miller City injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Miller City injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Miller City injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Miller City, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Miller City, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Miller City injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Miller City, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Miller City, IL, Injury Lawyer.