Injury Lawyer Mount Carmel, IL
Call a Mount Carmel, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Mount Carmel, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Mount Carmel, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Mount Carmel injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some things Mount Carmel residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Mount Carmel injury cases is subjected to several different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Mount Carmel injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled over $50 million in his career, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Mount Carmel, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Mount Carmel, IL
There are several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s important to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Mount Carmel, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims in Mount Carmel. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Mount Carmel Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Mount Carmel, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Mount Carmel injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Mount Carmel.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Mount Carmel, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Mount Carmel injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Mount Carmel injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Mount Carmel injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Mount Carmel, IL, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Mount Carmel, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Mount Carmel injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer experienced legal representation to clients and their families in Mount Carmel, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Mount Carmel, IL, Injury Lawyer.