Injury Lawyer Mount Vernon, IL
Contact a Mount Vernon, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Mount Vernon, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Mount Vernon, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Mount Vernon injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips Mount Vernon residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for Mount Vernon personal injury cases is subjected to a number of different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Mount Vernon injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Mount Vernon, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Mount Vernon, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It is important to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Mount Vernon, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims and their families in Mount Vernon. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our Mount Vernon Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Mount Vernon, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Mount Vernon injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Mount Vernon.
Usually, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Mount Vernon, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Mount Vernon injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Mount Vernon injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Mount Vernon injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Mount Vernon, IL, read our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Mount Vernon, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Mount Vernon injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Mount Vernon, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Mount Vernon, IL, Injury Lawyer.