Injury Lawyer Mulberry Grove, IL
Call a Mulberry Grove, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Mulberry Grove, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Mulberry Grove injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few tips Mulberry Grove residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Mulberry Grove injury cases depends on a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Mulberry Grove injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Mulberry Grove, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to call our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Mulberry Grove, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Mulberry Grove, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims in Mulberry Grove. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically involve the following:
Our Mulberry Grove Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Mulberry Grove, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Mulberry Grove injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Mulberry Grove.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Mulberry Grove, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Mulberry Grove injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Mulberry Grove injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Mulberry Grove injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Mulberry Grove, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and testimonials.
Contact Your Mulberry Grove, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Mulberry Grove injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Mulberry Grove, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Mulberry Grove, IL, Injury Lawyer.