Injury Lawyer Nashville, IL
Call a Nashville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Nashville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Nashville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Nashville injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Nashville residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Nashville injury cases depends on numerous different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Nashville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $50 million in his career, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Nashville, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Nashville, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Nashville, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injured victims in Nashville. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Nashville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Nashville, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Nashville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Nashville.
Usually, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are numerous factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Nashville, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Nashville injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Nashville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Nashville injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Nashville, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Nashville, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Nashville injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Nashville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Nashville, IL, Injury Lawyer.