Injury Lawyer New Haven, MO
Call a New Haven, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in New Haven, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the New Haven, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The New Haven injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips New Haven residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation in New Haven injury cases varies on a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the New Haven injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in New Haven, MO. It’s important for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in New Haven, MO
There are a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s important to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in New Haven, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injured victims and their families in New Haven. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually involve the following:
Our New Haven Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in New Haven, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The New Haven injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in New Haven.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in New Haven, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The New Haven injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your New Haven injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the New Haven injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in New Haven, MO, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your New Haven, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire New Haven injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in New Haven, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your New Haven, MO, Injury Lawyer.