Injury Lawyer New Melle, MO
Contact a New Melle, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in New Melle, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the New Melle, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The New Melle injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips New Melle residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for New Melle personal injury cases is subjected to several different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the New Melle injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in New Melle, MO. It is essential for victims to reach out to us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in New Melle, MO
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s vital to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in New Melle, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims in New Melle. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our New Melle Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in New Melle, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The New Melle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in New Melle.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in New Melle, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The New Melle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your New Melle injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the New Melle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in New Melle, MO, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your New Melle, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire New Melle injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in New Melle, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your New Melle, MO, Injury Lawyer.