Injury Lawyer Newton, IL
Contact a Newton, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Newton, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Newton, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Newton injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few tips Newton residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation for Newton personal injury cases depends on a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Newton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Newton, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to contact our firm today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Newton, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Newton, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Newton. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically include the following:
Our Newton Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Newton, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Newton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Newton.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Newton, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Newton injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Newton injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Newton injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Newton, IL, see Dixon’s case results and client testimonials.
Call Your Newton, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Newton injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Newton, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Newton, IL, Injury Lawyer.