Injury Lawyer Oakdale, IL
Call a Oakdale, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Oakdale, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Oakdale, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Oakdale injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few tips Oakdale residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Oakdale personal injury claims varies on numerous factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Oakdale injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Oakdale, IL. It’s essential for victims to contact us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Oakdale, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Oakdale, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims and their families in Oakdale. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Oakdale Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Oakdale, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Oakdale injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Oakdale.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Oakdale, it’s helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Oakdale injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Oakdale injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Oakdale injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Oakdale, IL, check out Dixon’s case results and client testimonials.
Call Your Oakdale, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Oakdale injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal counsel to clients and their families in Oakdale, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Oakdale, IL, Injury Lawyer.