Injury Lawyer Oakville, MO
Call a Oakville, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Oakville, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Oakville, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Oakville injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Oakville residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement in Oakville personal injury claims is subjected to several factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Oakville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Oakville, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Oakville, MO
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Oakville, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injured victims and their families in Oakville. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically include the following:
Our Oakville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Oakville, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Oakville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Oakville.
Typically, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Oakville, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Oakville injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Oakville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Oakville injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Oakville, MO, read our results and testimonials.
Call Your Oakville, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Oakville injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Oakville, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Oakville, MO, Injury Lawyer.