Injury Lawyer O’Fallon, MO
Contact a O’Fallon, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in O’Fallon, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the O’Fallon, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The O’Fallon injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some tips O’Fallon residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation for O’Fallon injury claims is subjected to numerous factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the O’Fallon injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $50 million for clients, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in O’Fallon, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to contact Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in O’Fallon, MO
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is crucial to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in O’Fallon, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to injured victims and their families in O’Fallon. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically involve the following:
Our O’Fallon Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in O’Fallon, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The O’Fallon injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in O’Fallon.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in O’Fallon, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The O’Fallon injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your O’Fallon injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the O’Fallon injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in O’Fallon, MO, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your O’Fallon, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire O’Fallon injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide experienced legal representation to clients and their families in O’Fallon, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your O’Fallon, MO, Injury Lawyer.