Injury Lawyer Olney, IL
Contact a Olney, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Olney, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Olney, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Olney injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few things Olney residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards in Olney injury cases depends on numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Olney injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Olney, IL. It is vital for victims to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Olney, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is vital to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Olney, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injury victims and their families in Olney. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically include the following:
Our Olney Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Olney, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Olney injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Olney.
One of your main questions a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Olney, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Olney injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Olney injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Olney injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Olney, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Olney, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Olney injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in Olney, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Olney, IL, Injury Lawyer.