Injury Lawyer Omaha, IL
Call a Omaha, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Omaha, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Omaha, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Omaha injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips Omaha residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Omaha personal injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Omaha injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Omaha, IL. It’s essential for victims to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Omaha, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Omaha, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims in Omaha. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims usually involve the following:
Our Omaha Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Omaha, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Omaha injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Omaha.
Typically, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Omaha, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Omaha injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Omaha injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Omaha injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Omaha, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Omaha, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Omaha injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal representation to clients and their families in Omaha, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Omaha, IL, Injury Lawyer.