Injury Lawyer Overland, MO
Contact a Overland, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Overland, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Overland, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Overland injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are a few things Overland residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation in Overland injury cases is subjected to numerous factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Overland injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Overland, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Overland, MO
There are a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s vital to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Overland, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims and their families in Overland. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Overland Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. We focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Overland, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Overland injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Overland.
Typically, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s a good deal of factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Overland, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Overland injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Overland injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Overland injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Overland, MO, read Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Call Your Overland, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Overland injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Overland, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Overland, MO, Injury Lawyer.