Injury Lawyer Pacific, MO
Call a Pacific, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Pacific, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Pacific, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Pacific injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some things Pacific residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation for Pacific injury cases depends on several factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Pacific injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Pacific, MO. It is important for victims and their families to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Pacific, MO
There are a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s important to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Pacific, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injured victims and their families in Pacific. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically include the following:
Our Pacific Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Pacific, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Pacific injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Pacific.
Usually, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Pacific, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Pacific injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Pacific injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Pacific injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Pacific, MO, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Pacific, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Pacific injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer experienced legal representation to clients and their families in Pacific, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Pacific, MO, Injury Lawyer.