Injury Lawyer Parkersburg, IL
Call a Parkersburg, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Parkersburg, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Parkersburg, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Parkersburg injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some tips Parkersburg residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards in Parkersburg personal injury cases is subjected to numerous factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Parkersburg injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Parkersburg, IL. It is important for victims and their families to reach out to us now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Parkersburg, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Parkersburg, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Parkersburg. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our Parkersburg Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Parkersburg, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Parkersburg injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Parkersburg.
One of your main questions a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s a good deal of factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Parkersburg, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Parkersburg injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Parkersburg injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Parkersburg injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Parkersburg, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Parkersburg, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Parkersburg injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer professional legal representation to clients and their families in Parkersburg, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Parkersburg, IL, Injury Lawyer.