Injury Lawyer Percy, IL
Call a Percy, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Percy, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Percy, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Percy injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are a few things Percy residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards in Percy injury cases is subjected to a number of different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Percy injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Percy, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Percy, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s crucial to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Percy, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injury victims in Percy. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Percy Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Percy, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Percy injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Percy.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are multiple factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Percy, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Percy injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Percy injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Percy injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Percy, IL, see Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Percy, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Percy injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer professional legal representation to clients and their families in Percy, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Percy, IL, Injury Lawyer.