Injury Lawyer Perryville, MO
Call a Perryville, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Perryville, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Perryville, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Perryville injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Perryville residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Perryville injury cases depends on several different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Perryville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Perryville, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Perryville, MO
There are various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Perryville, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims and their families in Perryville. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Perryville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Perryville, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Perryville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Perryville.
Usually, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Perryville, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Perryville injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Perryville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Perryville injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Perryville, MO, read our case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Perryville, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Perryville injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide professional legal representation to victims and their families in Perryville, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Perryville, MO, Injury Lawyer.