Injury Lawyer Pevely, MO
Call a Pevely, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Pevely, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Pevely, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Pevely injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips Pevely residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Pevely personal injury claims varies on a number of factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Pevely injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Pevely, MO. It is crucial for victims to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Pevely, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Pevely, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims and their families in Pevely. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually include the following:
Our Pevely Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Pevely, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Pevely injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Pevely.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are multiple factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Pevely, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Pevely injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Pevely injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Pevely injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Pevely, MO, see our results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Pevely, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Pevely injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Pevely, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Pevely, MO, Injury Lawyer.